Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lauri Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

Lauri Interview Empty
PostSubject: Lauri Interview   Lauri Interview EmptyThu 24 Aug - 22:13

Lauri:hello!
We heard about your tour in South Africa with Metallica.How it was and what Metallica thinks about your music?
Lauri: It was a really big thing for us,cause we’ve been metallica’s fans since 15-20 years and we’ve started our band from covers of Metallica.
Don’t you think that your music sounds a little bit sweet close to Metallica?
Lauri:Yeah, of course our music is a different from Metallica,but this festival we played Metallica headlining and we and other two bands as supporting ,it’s pretty much like todays festival and we actually played three shows with them and we have a chance to meet them few times/They came to see our gig ,and I was really freaky because all band was standing and watching us playing.I met singer James Hetfield,he came to me like “Hey,guys ,you are good band I’ve been trying to buy your CD from America “I was like “What?” “Yes,but I can’t find it in a shops.I said wait a minute
I’m just gonna get you some album.
HIM started a little bit earlier than Rasmus, but now who is cooler?
Lauri: You’re shouldn’t been asking such kind of questions! We started about at the same time with HIM.I met guys about may be 10 years ago.We played our first gigs together in Finland.And a lot of times people comparing us.And I think the main reason why they do this that we are both from Finland.Music is different and the bands working in their own ways.
About Lordi.Did you watch Evrovision, did you vote?
Lauri: I did’t vote,cause I know they gonna win anyway.We actually have a show in a Poland that day,so we have some free time before the show and watch it in a hotel room/It’s good for finland that they won.
Do you know them personaly?
Lauri: Nobody know them,they are monsters.
Two years ago you were in Moscow ,where you get an award from MTV Russia which is called “matreshka”.Where is it now? How do you keep it?
Lauri: Actually,it’s in our managers office, cause we can’t divide it in four.It was really great thing to get it.
What prices is most important for you?
Lauri: I think it’s MTV prizes ,cause MTV is most legendary world shows, ceremony.When i was yonger I’ve been watching and somebody was holding this globe with MTV thing, and when I finally got it I was like oooo.I see it on TV.
Congratulations!!! Now in the heart of MTV Yekaterinburg!
Lauri: I can feel it!
What means the tattoo on your right hand?
Lauri: it says “DYNASTY” .It’s something we have in Finland.It’s like a group of friends,became together?may be at the same time.We put the band together ,we’ve been doing a lot of music together.It has three bands in it.It’s like a band family .
In what age did you first find raven feathers in your head?
Lauri:I have a nickname "bird" for onetime,may be 10 years(he repeat after translator "ptichka",it means bird on russian)When i used to wear white hairs I have white feathers,and today I'm without them cause russian fans are so crazy,that they drag out all of them.
In one interview you said,that you didn't find yet your gothic women...
Lauri:What?
so russian girls fans still have some time to preparade to the concert.So how you describe the imige of your girlfriend?
Lauri:well....iwoudn't like to talk about this here...for the girls we will be here for three more days ,so they still have some time.
In february you have a tour with HIM and Negative ,so don’t you feel that they (Negative) can play the same music?
Lauri:I don’t know.I think every band in this tour was different somehow and Negative is more hard-rock and they have that glam image and they actually very good live band.I enjoy watching them every time,they are very surprisev.And you don’t know what’s gonna happend next.
We have read in one interview that you are quiet and fluffy,so what we must do to make you engry?
Lauri: You wanna see me engry???May this kind of questions...
Do you have some kind of energizer before the show?What you do to be more energetical on a stage?
Lauri:Well for me show begins when I wake up in the morning or afternoon.I start to thinking about the show ,I try to be alone a little bit just before I go to the stage.it’s like meditating.
Last qustion.What is more important for you in life: love or music,or some mix?
Lauri: mmm...It’s actually both.I have to say it’s both are very important for me.
And at the end do you know how to say goodbye in russian ?
Lauri Yes, “karasho”
Ha-ha,it means “good”.Goodbye it’s “poka”.
Lauri: Poka-poka!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri

Lauri Interview
Page 1 of 1