Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol Dr. Lauri :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

lol Dr. Lauri :P Empty
PostSubject: lol Dr. Lauri :P   lol Dr. Lauri :P EmptyThu 24 Aug - 19:15

What is the difference between a snog and a kiss?
A kiss is without the tongue, and a snog is with.

My parents are divorcing and I'll be staying with Dad every second weekend and the rest of the time at my mums place. But then I have to change school and I like my classmates and want to live with my dad, but I don't dare tell my mum that, I know she will be sad.
Tell your mum how you feel. She'll probably understand that the divorce is hard on you and that you'll need your old school and classmates as security now. Tell your mum that you love her too.

I'm 13 year and never kissed anyone. I think I'm very ugly looking but everyone says 'No, you're cute!' Do they really mean it?
At your age you often generate lack of self-confidence by comparing yourself with Britney spears and all the plastic role models. Of course they mean that you're cute!

I want my mum and her boyfriend to move in together. What should I do?
Tell your mum that you like her new boyfriend and that you think it would be great if you all lived together. She probably be glad to hear it!

My friend knows I'm in love with a boy, but she's with him all the time And she knows its hard for me to meet boys. What will I do?
The most important is know what the guy wants. You must find the confidence to ask him.

I have a boyfriend and I don't dare kiss him as I'm afraid I might hurt him with my braces.
That is my special subject because I love girls with braces. It's so cool and sexy. Nothing turns me on more. Kiss the boy! Ther's not a chance that you'll hurt him. I had braces before.

How does it feel like make out for the first time?
For me I waited a long time because I wanted it to be special. I was 20 years old when I made out for the first time with a girl. It was on tour in a hotel room. It was fantastic. Just follow your instincts.

I've got discharge and want to know when my period is coming?
That's different. That could take up to a year.

I have been chatting for a long time with a 45 year old man, I'm only 15. We met a week ago and he seemed ok so I followed him home. It was a mistake because he raped me, then threatened to kill me if I told anyone. I feel terrible about it! Should I tell someone?
Ok, that happened to one of my friend. It is now the first time in 10 years that she'll talk about it. She was even afraid to tell her mum, so she kept it all inside. Big mistake. You really need help to get through this. Tell the police about him! Otherwise he will do the same thing to other girls. Don't be afraid because the police will take care of him. And remember, nothing is your fault! To everyone: Never meet a man you have met on the internet, they are ALWAYS suspicious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri

lol Dr. Lauri :P
Page 1 of 1