Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland Empty
PostSubject: Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland   Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland EmptySat 29 Jul - 1:44

so here my review for this gig, but ...my english is not the best, so it will have some mistakes lol

I went with a good friend of mine to the gig in zurich. We arrived at the train station I think at 2.30 o'clock. Then we decided to search the Kaufleuten, because we had no idea where it could be. After 20 minutes we found it, and we saw that already maybe 10 tr fans were waiting there. We also sit down in front of the door. and at the street was the tourbus stading from The Rasmus. First we ate our sandwich, and talked a bit with other fans but with the time we become bored and so we decided to have some fun. The windows of the bus were black, so that we could not see in..we made some stupid faces, draw some stuff on it, and checked our make up lol. After that, the door of the bus opened. Oh my god, I couldn't see all of them, but we saw aki and pauli came out of the bus...what a shame for us...they were at the bus when we had our fun..hehehehe

so later, more and more people were coming, and with the time we stand up and waited at the front of the door. then at 6 o'clock we saw the rasmus and some fans who won the meet and greet talking in the building...everybody wanted to see it, and so the pushing began...great. After they left the room, it was better again...but now everybody wanted to go in and then finally the doors opened. Me and my friend hold our hands and ran to the stage. Good luck we were at the front. Great place.

then I think after one hour, the concert began with deep insight...I really liked their music, but my friend not really X)...the time past fast, and so we all waited for the rasmus...I didn't realized that they already stand in front of me. So the rasmus began to rock. I can't say which songs they played...I forget stuff liked that very fast, sorry. But the stage was so near from us, that we the chance to touch lauris or paulis hands. After around 80 mintues the concert was already over. After that I went to the shop to buy me a shirt and buttons Razz

Now, we waited at the bus for the rasmus. But nobody was coming...we waited around 30 mintues, and then came eero. He talked with somebody in finnish and didn't have much time to gives signs and stuff like that...but I took a photo. Then we waited another 30 minutes, and then we decided to go..we walked around the building to search our way back to the train station...we talked where it could be, and then..very easy and chilling pauli walkes in front of us...we just watched stupid, but he was to fast, and so we couldn't get a picture. then we turned around and there was aki coming...but no fans...so we had the chance to talk with him just a short time, took photo and get signs...then we heard some people screaming and we also walked at this place. there was lauri...he was at the phone with somebody, but after he gave signs and made with fans some pics. But oh my god he wanted to go, but we wanted also a pic, so I hold him back at his jacket and asked for a pic...lol I know it wasn't really nice...but finally I get one hihi..he looked very surprised X)

and yeah, that was it, after some minutes, we found our way back to the station and went home with very nice memories.

Last edited by on Sat 29 Jul - 2:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
°~Lintufan~°
Admin
°~Lintufan~°

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland   Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland EmptySat 29 Jul - 2:01

hahahahahaha
really funny review!!!!!!!!! lolllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!
TR were in the bus hahahahaha I can immagine XDXDXD

thanks for the review!!!!!!!! =)=)=)
Back to top Go down
http://lintufan01.skyblog.com
Sophia
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Sophia

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland   Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland EmptySun 30 Jul - 11:50

Thank for the review ! Really nice !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pmmp.zikforum.com
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland   Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland EmptySun 30 Jul - 15:37

hehe yeah really funny, but at this moment not so funny for me and my friend Embarassed
I don't want to know, if they see us, what they thought about us lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland   Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland Empty

Back to top Go down

Hide From The Sun Tour - 11.11.2005 Switzerland
Page 1 of 1