Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VIVA Switzerland November 2006

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

VIVA Switzerland November 2006 Empty
PostSubject: VIVA Switzerland November 2006   VIVA Switzerland November 2006 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 20:11

I tried to translate it..if there are some mistakes..sorry Embarassed

http://www.vivatv.ch/news/news/5435

Seriously, what do you think about Zurich?
Lauri: In Zurich live some of my cousins. It's great to see them almost at every concert. I also like the countryside and the Swiss food.

Your next song "Sail away" is about passing love. Lauri, are this lyrics autobiographical ?
Lauri: All my lyrics are about my life, but a little part is fiction. It are also storys from other people lifes. I would say, this lyrics are very dark. It's also about the dead. interestingly , I heard this from a fan for the first time and after I read the lyrics again, I realized it. It's about a important thing which will have an end.

Your next album "HIde form the sun" is full of extrems. Was this the idea or happened it spontaiouly?
Lauri: It was the idea of it, like our cover which is black/white, we wanted to conact the extrems. Hard lyrics und beautiful melodys.

Your next concert tomorrow is in Wien, after you are going to Budapest, Praque etc. What are you doing for get the power for such a program?

Aki: We have a tour for eight weeks. That's a long time, but it's great to travel with the band. There are 14 people on our crew und almost a little family. Today I was walking in Zurich and I could fuel some power. When we are on stage, it's time to wake up.

Are there moment, when you are feeling lonely or sad during a tour?
Aki: Of course. But the reason we are a little family and we have our friends with, we know how to handle with it.

Lauri, in almost every video you have crazy hair with black feathers in your hair. Has this a special meaning? Do you use this style also in your private life?
Lauri: I'm not different to my private life. I'm always me, how I really am. The feathers are a sign for freedom. Some time ago I had also white feathers but know the "black days" are announced. By the way, a good song.

Do you believe in god and in extrasensory things?
Lauri: I have my own religion. I'm not bound to something and it's my choice to change something.

What do you think about the new video of Korn "Twisted Transistor"? Could you imagene to do something similar or to work with people who do an other music style?
Lauri: I have never seen the video before, but it sounds to me too much about L.A. and Stars from California. We prefer to work with bands which we have a conenction to, like HIM or Apocalyptica. We're going to travel with HIM next year and are coming back to Switzerland again.

What do you listen in your private time?
Lauri: At the moment, I'm listening to tapes from our fans. They send us demotapes from all over the world. Right before this interview, I listened to "In Me", it's a band from America. They have a similar cover like our with all this butterflys as symbols.
Aki: The fans want us to listen to this tapes and to give a feedback about it. I love to listen to Guns'n Eoses and the whole classic songs from the 80's. Everthiy I listened to before my time as a drummer. That's 14 years ago.

In "First Day Of My Life" we can see some goodlooking girls. Are the girls going to wear less on your clips?
Aki: That' sound too much about the L.A thing again. Sure, the girls in FDOML are beautiful, but this naked thing is not out style.

What do you want to say to your Swiss fans?
Lauri: We have a lot fans in Switzerland and wanted to say thank you for your great support. Thank you, swiss fans !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
°~Lintufan~°
Admin
°~Lintufan~°

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: VIVA Switzerland November 2006   VIVA Switzerland November 2006 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 1:06

Thanks Astrid!!! I didnt know some things of this interview!!!
Thanks again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lintufan01.skyblog.com
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: VIVA Switzerland November 2006   VIVA Switzerland November 2006 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 20:46

no problem...I just hope I translate everything right XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
°~Lintufan~°
Admin
°~Lintufan~°

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: VIVA Switzerland November 2006   VIVA Switzerland November 2006 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 20:47

I think you did a great job! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://lintufan01.skyblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIVA Switzerland November 2006   VIVA Switzerland November 2006 Empty

Back to top Go down

VIVA Switzerland November 2006
Page 1 of 1