Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006 Empty
PostSubject: Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006   Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006 EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:01

just another great day, we will see The Rasmus on stage but also the last for this year in Switzerland. Crying or Very sad
So, Nadine and me met us at the trainstation at 8.30 pm on thursday. After some problems to find us XD we took a walk to the Festival place. When we arrived there, we already saw some tents there and heard really "strange" music there. This day was already a Openair, but with typical Swiss Music:P
Now we tried to built our tent, and what a wonder...we really didn't had a long time for that Razz After we took a walk around the place, and later also down to the village. But this village wasn't really interesting so we decided to go back again. Later in the tent we wrote our finnish message for the guys on the finnish flag, which one we will show them at the gig. But it was already dark so we didn't saw really much Smile And the music next to us was really funny...we had to laugh so much...
After a long but cold night we stand up and at 11 am we decided to wait at the entrance for until 5 pm. Soon there were other The Rasmus fans too. Then at 5 pm they opened the doors and we ran very fast to the stage. And thanks god, we had very good places. We were at the front of Lauri and Paulis places. After two band the times was coming. We heard the sound of dancer in the dark, and here they were. The concert was soo great. The funniest thing was when they played rakkauslaulu...they also changed the instrument...Pauli played the drums, Eero had Paulis guitar, Lauri sang and played the bass and Aki walked around and said hi to the audiance. After the gig, they also gave signs. We couldn't get one...but it was funny to watch. Eero was standing on the table Lauri sang, drank wine and smiled the whole time. But after 15 minutes I think they already had to go SadSad...now we walked fast to the backstage entrance. Maybe we will see them there. After some minutes we really saw them in the bus. But they couldn't give a sign...(the busdriver said, they were too tired Crying or Very sad ) After they left, we decided to got to sleep because we were really tired and it was soo cold and wet. But shit, we had so much water in our tent because of the rain. Everything was wet. But I was so tired that I just slept in this wet stuff but Nadine was just sitting there the whole night. Next morning at 7 am we packed our stuff and left the place.

So please Nadine, if I forget something write it down...maybe I can't remember all Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
my_life
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
my_life

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006   Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006 EmptySat 26 Aug - 16:16

Thank you for the review Astrid Exclamation
It was amazing, the Heitere Openair! Except the rain Neutral
I've never seen Pauli playing the drums... but damn that was great!
After 4 concerts I finally got to front row for my first time (between Lauri and Eero)! I even forgot the rain during the gig sunny I took a few photos, I may post them here later... and I caught a drumstick, yeah! Twisted Evil
We went also to the backstage entrance after the gig...and it was very funny as Aki was waving to us Laughing

Hope they'll come again to Switzerland soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/liquid705
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006   Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006 EmptyMon 28 Aug - 0:10

hehe I tried my best...I hope I remember all as well Very Happy

yeah it was so sweet when aki saw us and waved...great moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006   Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heitere Openair Zofingen - 11.08.2006
Page 1 of 1