Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how did you become a The Rasmus fan?

Go down 
+11
anushka
xMissxRequiemx
Shadow
Iowa
jozzu
Moike
Sophia
my_life
SomeoneElse
Ylolapretresse
ħ†rïÐ
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

how did you become a The Rasmus fan? Empty
PostSubject: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyWed 2 Aug - 0:53

I saw many times the clip ITS in TV, and you heard it so often in radio...so with the time I could remember the song, and I liked it soo much that I bought me the single...and after the album and yeah...now it's happen Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
Ylolapretresse
The Rasmus fan with no life
The Rasmus fan with no life
Ylolapretresse

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyWed 2 Aug - 7:28

For me... It's a quite long story! I'll try to make it short!
One day, at school, I felt sad, and I asked my best friend to call her mother to "skip" our after-noon class to go at my house... So, we came home and, she went on my computer to load music... (she loved to load old music like... Dalida, Adamo... Stuff like this!)
So... When she told me "Just listen that song" I felt a little bit... Borring... I told her " Is it Dalida or an other one that time?" She told me that it was a new group, and that the song was just arrive in Canada! Her little sister loved that song, and she told me that her sister thaught that the signer was soooooo sexy! So... She push the play button! It was 4 minutes and 18 secondes of pure pleasure! I felt in love with that song! But... (And I'm ashamed of this...) Even if I love a song, I don't search other songs of this group... So, I continue to listen to the song... And... July 1st, 2004, Grozo (her real name is Catherine! lol!) my best friend's sister let me hear Dead Letters album... And... You know the end!
That's my "little" story! loll!
Back to top Go down
http://ylolapretresse.skyblog.com
SomeoneElse
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
SomeoneElse

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptySun 27 Aug - 22:19

I liked The Rasmus a lot when they released In the shadows in Sweden. I listened to the song over and over again and bought the Dead letters album, which I liked very much. Then, for some years, I didn't listen that much to them, even though I liked them all the time but I didn't call myself a fan.

They released their next album and their new single No fear, and I liked it and that's all. I didn't consider buying the album. Then one day, I saw the Sail away video at televison.. And that was a total turning point for me! I immediately bought Hide from the sun (just love the CD) and I started to listen to Dead letters again. Soon I had bought all their old albums as well. So it's thanks to Sail Away I am huge fan Wink
Back to top Go down
my_life
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
my_life

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyThu 31 Aug - 18:09

great stories Smile

I remember, it was October 2003 we were on holidays somewhere in Grisons! I was listen to the radio and heard this one song ... ITS! It was a catchy tune! I had to sing this song all the time Laughing and when we got home I immediately went buying the single! I didn't even know the name of the band just the title of the song! And my brother's the main reason that I'm a fan, (even he doesn't like The Rasmus: "There are a lot of better bands than The Rasmus, but they're not bad" <- he said), because he gave me Dead Letters for Christmas! I love him for that! So, since Christmas 2003 I'm a big Rasmus Fan... and it still goes on and on and on... forever Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/liquid705
Sophia
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Sophia

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyThu 31 Aug - 21:59

Hum... for me ... It was in 2003 and I was watching the TV (MTv Belgium) and when ITS to on this chains, at the beginning I did not like so much the head of Lauri but I pass liked the music much and then this song often passed to the TV and the radio, I bought myself Dead Letters and that was the thunderbolt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pmmp.zikforum.com
Moike

Moike

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptySat 2 Sep - 12:17

well for me it started when I saw ITS for the first time on tv... i kinda stopped breathing, really weird.. and then I heard it a lot on the radio, and became obsessed with it, ask my friends lmao
I really liked fdoml too, even more, and then I saw the end of the FS vid, but never saw it again, so I decided to buy the cd, and since then I can't let them go any more
xx
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Sophia

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptySat 2 Sep - 22:14

Moike wrote:
I really liked fdoml too, even more, and then I saw the end of the FS vid, but never saw it again,

Yeh me too ^^ I never saw Funeral song video again
Back to top Go down
http://pmmp.zikforum.com
jozzu
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyMon 4 Sep - 18:03

I dont remember excalty. maybe it was after i had heard f-f-f-falling on the radio or something Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jozu
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptySat 9 Sep - 17:11

all cool storys hehe...

I was proud when I get it, that one friend of mine become a fan too haha...after long talking she also come to a concert in 2004....I was like woow What a Face Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
jozzu
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyMon 11 Sep - 17:03

Astrid wrote:
all cool storys hehe...

I was proud when I get it, that one friend of mine become a fan too haha...after long talking she also come to a concert in 2004....I was like woow What a Face Laughing

hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jozu
Iowa
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
Iowa

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyThu 14 Sep - 21:59

I saw In The Shadows in tv a long time ago, and I loved them. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iowanna
Shadow
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
Shadow

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptySun 24 Sep - 18:16

my story is simple)...

i watch too on TV ITS and then i long time liked their songs and videos;)But i listened to them not as the fan, i simply liked their music and original appearance Lauri. But then they come to us to Russia and them began to show frequently on TV. At this time they have liked me as group. Later i`ve heard their three old songs and Lauri`s rap...And)) lol...I`ve bought them all old albums and DVD/ now i collect their funny, beautiful and old pic and some videos. I love so much Lauri`s eyes and smile, and hes so cool guy!) Their music is the best!
Back to top Go down
xMissxRequiemx
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
xMissxRequiemx

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyThu 5 Oct - 5:58

I've liked them ever since I saw the video for In The Shadows. I like them cause the video was kinda dark, and their music was different then everyone else, especially the music here in the US.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xgothiquexmortex
anushka
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
anushka

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptySat 7 Oct - 18:46

In summer 2003 I heard in TV In The Shadows... My friend brought me the CD Dead letters and here it started Laughing And since this time it´s with me worse and worse Laughing
Back to top Go down
lintu_girl
Big The Rasmus Fan
Big The Rasmus Fan
lintu_girl

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptySun 8 Oct - 13:44

well....my brother show me the rasmus 4 years ago and i forgot about them but this winter i search rock music and i saw in the shadows who reminds me of the rasmus
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lintu1994
Sid
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
Sid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyWed 25 Oct - 15:02

well one day at school.. like 3 and half year ago.. one of my friend was singing on ITS.. (that was the frist time i heard that song) and i said to her what she was NUTS!!
(i can't believe that i said that..! but i was young and stupid back then..)
anyway.. i heard the song on the radio later that day.. and i thuoght that it sounded pretty nice... so i bought the album Dead Letters..
and that was the BEST CD i have ever heard...!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tamzin
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
Tamzin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyTue 14 Apr - 1:55

Well mines a bit of a long story...

My mum really liked ITS when it was no. 23 in australia in the singles charts. She went and got DL and LOVED it. But (now i don't really like saying it) i didn't no who peoformed it and i HATED the album because she'd play it for six hours a day, every day... i was only 7 and i quickly got sick of it...
Then earlier this year, my mum put in BR on the way home from my grandparents (she had DL, HFTS and BR... a more loyal fan even when they dissapeared from the radio) and the only song i liked off it was 10 Black Roses, but i wasn't a fan...
My sister put all the TR songs we had on the computer and i decided to listen to 10 Black Roses again... and my obbession grew...
I remember the day i looked up 'The Rasmus' on google images becaues i didn't no what they looked like and i saw this pic of lauri
how did you become a The Rasmus fan? Lauri1665jz9aq
i was like Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
lauriinthedark@78

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? EmptyWed 8 Jul - 22:19

helloooo!!! I'am fan from the rasmus fon 6 year with the song in the shadows crow vwrsione ....i like this video clip.... flower

the rasmus forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you become a The Rasmus fan?   how did you become a The Rasmus fan? Empty

Back to top Go down

how did you become a The Rasmus fan?
Page 1 of 1