Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Hungary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rasmus Angel
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus Angel

Number of posts : 17
Localisation : Near a bottle of Vodka with Aki and Lauri [Romania]
Registration date : 2008-03-02

From Hungary Empty
PostSubject: From Hungary   From Hungary EmptySun 2 Mar - 16:11

Ok so i have some nice Interview from some hungarian magazines... here is one and I'll translate some more soon! Smile
Here the orginal one : http://www.kyhbfortherasmus.extra.hu/ArticlesandPOsters/album/slides/SSA42168_.jpg

The Rasmus Secrets
If you have been to a Rasmus-party so far then you already know what they do.But what they do before and after the gig...backstage!?We found out for you!
Secret Nr.1:Massage!
Before most of the parties guys do this!The band hasn't got a permanent team to do this job,but the job of getting some good-handed girls belongs to their manager."There's nothing better than this.With easy muscles we are able to do even more fun on the stage!And before anyone would envy the persons doing this job for us:they only do their jobs !Ok...well sometimes we give tickets is they were that good! "-sais Pauli.
Secret Nr.2:Tons of Food!
After their own confessions the guys haven't got anything special demand concerning food.But if they have a relish for something special they simply put in on a paper and give it to the cheef.The guys are famous about the fact that they can eat very very fast.In just a few minutes they eat everything."At least with 2 hours before the gig we eat.This is the perfect time passing away for the digestion to not to get sick during the performance while jumping!"-told us Lauri.
Secret Nr.3:Commited Fans!
The question at The Rasmus is what's the matter with the "we give uo everything" and very devoted fans."If someone can enter backstage it has it's own reason!I mean or he/she has won an opportunity like this or he/she had a great position in the row.But this doesn't mean by far that he/she could attack us somewhere!" - commented the question the bands drummer,Aki.
Secret Nr.4:Afterparty!
If the band doesn't go forward after a gig to the next station where they perform and they aren't tired then they often go to party somewhere."We don't go to snobby places,we try to find out from the fans from there where is the best place to go.This is a situation where everyone could meet up with us!"- sais Eero.

on the left side picture with Lauri holding in his hands a photo:"This photo wasn't made by me!"
big picture on the top of the page:
Eero:"The sand is wet!There should be a sea somewhere close!"
Lauri:"The police puts the cheque on my car right now!"
Aki:"Maybe he spreads only throwaway leaflets!"
Pauli:"I can walk while sleeping!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyhbfortherasmus.extra.hu
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

From Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Hungary   From Hungary EmptyThu 13 Mar - 22:53

thank you for the translate...
it was great to read!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
The Rasmus Angel
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus Angel

Number of posts : 17
Localisation : Near a bottle of Vodka with Aki and Lauri [Romania]
Registration date : 2008-03-02

From Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Hungary   From Hungary EmptySun 16 Mar - 19:06

Here is another one I've translated today afternoon!

Lauri The Rasmus - Ask the Crazy one
Daily he drinks minimum 8 coffees,the 9th one was forced in him by us and he got really wild.
IM:There is a rumor that not so long ago you had a huge hangover in a finnish bar...
Lauri: That's true that sometimes we have really wild parties with the guys and I loose the control of myself...but i'm not alcoholic. It's one of my secret passions that I resist alcoholic drinks, but i think most of the people are in the same situation.I don't know what's that big deal in it?
IM: If someone takes a look at you can't even imagine what kind of crazy things you have done...Is it true that you were caught many times because of graffities?
Lauri : We like being populat with my friends and some years ago graffiti was one of the best things concerning fun. It's true that I was caught a few times, the police already knew me, my parents was ashamed and paid the recompense/damages.But anyways the most shitty situation was when because of a bet i even started painting when we already were famous with the band.Now then it was really not the greatest thing, but what can I do if i'm such a looser.The whole gossip newspapers were about that Lauri vandalizes the public places and monuments.Of course in this shape it wasn't true...but everyone believed it...
IM: Why it is that once the colour of your eyes is brown and other times is green?
Lauri : I'm a chameleon and I can change my eye-colour.No, i was joking.It has only one reason: I love contact lenses and I like that I can have different effect with different colours.If I want to conquer i use the brown ones because with that my look is more masculine,but if I want to get something i leave the original green one because that's more innocent.In a nutshell everything has it's color.My fav one is the black because that unique and eveyone loves it.
IM : You change the color of you hair often too...it was pink some time ago...
Lauri : I love to make crazy things.I paint and cut my hair.When I was a child hair stylists often make my hair look like shit and then i decided to learn to handle how to make my hair.And I've succeeded.
IM : You can drink more than 8 coffees a day...how you can resist?
Lauri : I love being hyper but i detest to be sad and melancholic sometimes,but i get tired quite easy.I need coffee to resist even 24 hours in one time.And what's more...i really like it's taste,so there's no problem.But ok I know it's not healthy,but i compense the whole thing with the fact that i don't really eat a lot of meat.
IM : We heard that one of the most extreme dreams of yours is a kiss with Björk.Why with her?
Lauri : Björk is a personality that I like the most because she is unique.I like a lot this girl and she has great songs too.If I would once had the chance to kiss her i think i would never ever wash my teeth again..
IM : You are really allergic of cats?
Lauri : I adore cats but unfortunately i can admire them only far from them because I got sick.This is one thing that i really regret of my life.It would be nice to have a little cat, but now I would like to have a fox.
IM : You haven't ever been afraid that you'll have cooties in your hair because of the feathers you wear?
Lauri : There were some occasions when little somethings have appears on my head and out of the many reasons this is one reason I've left my habit of wearing feathers.But unfortunately the crow-feathers will be characteristic of me,but in an other way!
Crazy-meter:Lauri is quite a strange person, not an everyday figure.It would have been nice to admire him with pink hair,but because of this action and for the black lens he deserves a 9 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kyhbfortherasmus.extra.hu
Tamzin
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
Tamzin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-04

From Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Hungary   From Hungary EmptyThu 9 Apr - 15:00

hes allergic to cats?! poor lauri! Sad
haha... i hate cats, so in my opinon hes not missing out on anything