Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your favourite The Rasmus video?

Go down 
+4
my_life
ħ†rïÐ
Sophia
°~Lintufan~°
8 posters

Funky Jam
What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_lcap0%What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Playboys
What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_lcap0%What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Liquid
 0% [ 0 ]
Chill
What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_lcap10%What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
F-f-f-falling
What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_lcap20%What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
First Day Of My Life
 0% [ 0 ]
In The shadows (Bandits Version)
 0% [ 0 ]
In The shadows (Crow Version)
 0% [ 0 ]
In The shadows (American Version)
What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_lcap10%What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
In My Life
 0% [ 0 ]
Guilty
 0% [ 0 ]
Funeral Song
 0% [ 0 ]
Shot
What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_lcap20%What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No Fear
 0% [ 0 ]
Sail Away
 10% [ 1 ]
I cant choose
What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_lcap30%What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
°~Lintufan~°
Admin
°~Lintufan~°

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-07-05

What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 14:03

Hei!
Here you can vote for your fav video of The Rasmus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lintufan01.skyblog.com
Sophia
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Sophia

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 15:06

I can't choose because in all Rasmus's video, there is something I like more than in an other one ! All Rasmus's video is nice execpt one of two that I don't like very much. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://pmmp.zikforum.com
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? EmptyFri 28 Jul - 20:56

I choose f-f-f-falling because it's a bit crazy, and that I really like Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
my_life
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
my_life

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? EmptyThu 31 Aug - 17:38

I choose Chill becaue it's about a live video.. I like that a lot! I'm looking forward to the Immortal video therefore Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/liquid705
xMissxRequiemx
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
xMissxRequiemx

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? EmptyWed 4 Oct - 4:48

I can't choose, they're are too many good ones
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xgothiquexmortex
Sid
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
Sid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? EmptyThu 26 Oct - 22:52

i choose shot..! i think is a great video.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anushka
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
anushka

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? EmptyFri 27 Oct - 11:16

I choose Sail Away, ´cause I love this song and the video has the story that is good for the song. I like the videos that has the stories Wink
Back to top Go down
Tamzin
The Rasmus fan
The Rasmus fan
Tamzin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? EmptyFri 10 Apr - 2:41

I chose In The Shadows American version, I don't know why, it just spoke 2 me a lot more then the other ones! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite The Rasmus video?   What's your favourite The Rasmus video? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1