Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into Versions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaileysOnIce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Into Versions Empty
PostSubject: Into Versions   Into Versions EmptyFri 10 Oct - 19:27

Hey,

there are two versions of the album 'Into', right? One released in 2001, the other in 2003. I was wondering if the '03's version is the same, just with bonus tracks, or if the songs were completely new made? Does someone know?
Back to top Go down
Sophia
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Crazy The Rasmus Fan
Sophia

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2006-07-09

Into Versions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into Versions   Into Versions EmptySat 11 Oct - 20:16

The second version is only with some bonus song or video. The others songs are the same ^^.
I have the Into special edition but I bought it my country and it seems that we don't have the whole bonus songs on the album. I have only "Can't stop me" and "F-f-f-falling video" as bonus. "Days", "Play Dead" and "Used to feel before" aren't on my CD. Suspect I have the same with Peep album, I don't have Ghostbusters ^^... What a pity ... but I'm happy 'cause I have never been buying any Rasmus's album on internet, and it's great 'cause my mom doesn't want to pay on Internet with her credit card. If I was not able to find it on shops, I'd have been sad.
Back to top Go down
http://pmmp.zikforum.com
BaileysOnIce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Into Versions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into Versions   Into Versions EmptyFri 17 Oct - 15:31

Ok, thank you Smile
I have all songs now Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into Versions Empty