Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all The Rasmus Fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunrise Avenue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

Sunrise Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise Avenue   Sunrise Avenue EmptyFri 22 Feb - 1:09

I'm also a little fan of this band Smile

it's Sunrise Avenue
Samu Haber - Singer
Raul Ruutu - Bass
Backlund - Keyboard
Sami Osala - Drums
Riku Rajamaa - Guitar

Sunrise Avenue 00233ca6

somebody who also knows this band?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri
ħ†rïÐ
Admin
ħ†rïÐ

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-07-05

Sunrise Avenue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunrise Avenue   Sunrise Avenue EmptyFri 22 Feb - 20:38

I don't know what to do with my only free afternoon in the week so I'm writing a little review of the three concert I was at in november

So I packed my stuff on wednesday in the morning about 4 am because I felt too tired to do that the night before (how stupid I can be sometimes XD). Well I had to catch my train about 5.30 am to Zurich, where I will meet Hannah at the main station.
So I was there about 6.30 am. I had to wait some minutes because Hannah was a bit late. So I went to buy me a coffee and some food for the whole day. A half hour later I said hello to Hannah and we didn't wait long and made us on the way to Solothurn where the concert will be 10 HOURS later...
On the way we listened to the SA album again and again and talked only about SA the whole way...we couldn't wait to see them live. For me, it was the first time I'll see the band.
After one hour we made a stop, took another coffee and took our breakfast at a nice restaurant.
About 10am am we arrived in Solothurn. With a great plan Hannah made, we found the place at the first time. but Hannah neened some batterys for her camera, so we tourned around to find a shop. ( wasn't so easy in this town XD) There was a really small street and right at this moment, we NEARLY had a crash with the tourbus of Sunrise Avenue which was coming at this moment HAHA. Well after Hannah got her Batterys we drove back to the hall and placed us in front of the hall. Of course we were the first ones there, no one was so crazy like us Razz
The bad thing was that it was sooo cold. We never wanted to think about the fact that we have to wait another 8 hours outside.
Then suddendly the door opened. A nice girl came out and asked if we know that the band's show will be in the evening. (of course we knew Razz) She never saw so crazy fans like us she said. But she brang us coffee and tea. We never met so nice people like the ones who worked there.
Then after a loong time waiting and after a lot coffees, we were about 6 people. Gaby was also there. Then about 3.00 pm (I think) the girl came out again to talk with us. As a joke, a girl said, she should go to say to Samu that he has come out, we were only 6 persons outside. And OMG she really done it...but unfortunatelly he had a hangover (HAHA) from the last night, so he didn't came, but she gave us a sign of the whole band. How great is that??
well...the weather didn't like us, and it really began to snow. I never felt that cold like is this moment and the last 3 hours waiting outsite were the worst ones I ever had. I shaked like never before. But then finally about 7.00 pm they opened the doors.
I was the first one in the hall...it was so small, and the audiance was sooo near the stage, there wasn't enough space for one more person Smile
not a long time later, the support band came on stage. His name was Venus...he made a cool show but it was so embarassing for me. he hold his mic in front of me...I dind't know what I had to sing or say... and like always...I just smiled stupid.
but anyway...later finally Sunrise Avenue came on stage. I can't say more than it was such an amizing show. Really! They played about one and a half hour. They played nearly all their songs from the album. The time passed so fast and the last song has finished. We took our jacket and bags and went out.
We decided to wait for the band. It was colder than before...but we we would do everything for this band...so we waited again another hour outside. The place was already empty. There were only about 8 fans waiting for the band.
And then suddenly.. I saw somebody coming and yeah it was really Samu. He was sooo nice. he really came out to us, talked like we were friends, made photos and gave signs. He really took a lot time for us ony 8 fans. it was so great. everybody could speak with him for some minutes. Then later Raul also came out. of course I got my sign and a pic of him too...
Then they had to leave again, and we made us happy on the way home. We coulnd't stop looking at the great pics we had with them. and now we couldn't wait for the next day, when the next concert in Pratteln will be.

its already about 3 moths ago. So I can't remember every little moment. But here one pic of me and Samu with sign Smile

[Sunrise Avenue Img004mc3.th
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pikku_hiiri

Sunrise Avenue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chat Forum :: Other Music-
Jump to: